Thursday, April 7, 2011

Easter Wreath ReDo- From Drab to Fab (or something close to it)

My mom gave me this wreath as a last ditch effort to make it presentable before she pitched it to the trash.  This thing was definitely trash-worthy:

The demon eyes on that rabbit are pitch-worthy enough.


So I pulled out the trusty glue gun and some ribbon- and a few other things... and an hour later, SALVAGED!



I might paint the eggs to make them match the wreath more- not sure. Got rid of the possessed bunny but kept the cute chickies.  What do you think? Will I get a call from the homeowner's association if I put this thing on our front door? :)



The Girl Creative

3 comments:

  1. aww no...it's cute!! I really like the ribbons!!

    Thanks for linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm following you from Smart and Trendy Moms' blog hop! I love your blog! Will you follow me back? Visit me at http://jennybee17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ribbon can make so many things better! Your wreath is darling! I hope you stop by the Tuesday To Do party and share it!

    http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2011/04/tuesday-to-do-5-and-4-list-makers.html

    Smiles!
    Jami

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)