Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hydrangea Paper Wreath

Below are pics of the Hydrangea Paper Wreath I made for my mother-in-law's birthday. :) I think it turned out really nice!  It is super easy but very time consuming.



How-To:


Materials:
  • Martha Stewart Hydrangea Punch ($9.99- use a coupon at Michael's or Hobby Lobby- I got mine for $5)  Link to Amazon
  • Pearlized cardstock paper from a craft store (I did yellow, green, and blue)
  • Pearl-ended pins (I used 2 boxes of 100) 


Easy-peasy! And perfect for spring.
craft
The Girl Creative

CreativeShareWednesdays

7 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh this is so super cute! I just bookmarked this =) It will be fabulous for baby showers or brial showers or just spring decor! Awesome!!!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Megan...this turned out so cute!! I bet your MIL loved it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used the pearl pins! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, holy time consuming!! I made some kissing balls using punches & pearl pins.........I made it through 3 of them and I think I give up! Maybe I could pull them out and push them into a wreath... what a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is ADORABLE! I'd LOVE to make one for my house. Such a great idea!

    ~Jessa
    www.jessajill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty! I love hydrandeas! Too bad you can't make the wreath smell like them too : )

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)