Thursday, April 7, 2011

I am obsessed with Ann Taylor Loft.

So after another very manageable day at work- yes, it was manageable! :) I went out with two of my first grade teacher friends for a birthday dinner and had some much needed teacher-talk.  That lasted for oh... almost 3 hours (amazing how time flies) and then we headed out.  One of them is pregnant and is a daily reminder to me of how that is SO unbelievably far off. Oh my.  But good for her! ;)

After dinner, I was over by Loft and so of course I had to swing by.  I never shop anymore- this is due to many things- lack of money, time, and energy- but absolutely love to even window shop, which is just what I did tonight.  If I could have my entire wardrobe be from one place... Loft would be it.  Enjoy some of my eye-candy faves from the spring line:



My favorite dress there is not on the website. :( Will post that later if it ever surfaces.

In the crafting world, here's another craft I found on my friend Jenny's blog that I would love to do but would be craft #20 on my list-of-crafts-to-make.... but how cute is this?



Well, off to take the dog for a walk and clean the house a bit.  Tomorrow is FRIDAY- yay! :)

PS: Teacher story of the day: I had a three minute conversation with one of my students about "pot" (yes, marajuana) and how there are two different types of it... Barack Obama "tried it once"... Yes, all out of the mouth of a five year old- where does he hear all this? Hmmm...)

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for a good day...and Friday tomorrow!! Today was a good day in my room too :)

    I'm just discovering the cuteness of LOFT...I'm a little obsessed with The Limited (clearance rack of course)! Love the clothes you spotlighted!

    Have a wonderful Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed too!!!! They have the cutest tops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cute!(The craft). The other's are cute too, but that craft caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)