Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What's for dinner tonight?

Cookin' in the Coffey House:

Pan-fried Tilapia with Creamy Lemon Sauce for Two

(I wish I had taken this picture...)


What You Need
2 tilapia fillets (1/2 lb.)



1 Tbsp. flour


2 Tbsp. KRAFT Light House Italian Dressing


1/4 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth


1 Tbsp. lemon juice


1 oz. PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese, cubed


1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley


Make It


COAT fish with flour.






HEAT dressing in medium skillet on medium heat. Add fish; cook 4 to 5 min. on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.






ADD broth and lemon juice to skillet; cook 3 min. or until reduced by half, stirring frequently with whisk. Add cream cheese; cook 1 min. or until melted, stirring constantly. Pour over fish. Sprinkle with parsley.

I am serving this with my mom's yummy mandarin orange jello! (SUPER easy to make... drain a can of mandarin oranges, put in orange jello- stick in fridge overnight- so yummy and refreshing!)

Dinner on the go tonight as Chris and I head to a class we're taking at our church.  Made a Michael's trip today- will share more on an upcoming project later!




3 comments:

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)