So I just attempted another banner and wow, am I a newbie or what. I consider myself somewhat technically savvy but when it comes to this blog design/html/babble... I am LOST.
Any tips on creating a beginnger-level banner? (I've already googled tutorials and I'm obviously unable to follow those.) :)
THANK YOU in advance!!
Megan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I just made my own banner and button myself! I think yours looks great! All I did was buy a scrapbooking kit (just so scrappy is having a HUGE sale). I used the free trial of photoshop elements. It was super easy!! I would love for you to come over and check it out!
ReplyDeleteKindergarten Is A Jungle
Aw your new design is SUPER CUTE!! I had the same problems...I was a mess!! Everything was wrong...haha! I used Courtney at Not So Homemade (look her up!) when things got really bad...she was GREAT and her prices are AMAZING!! :)
ReplyDeleteI played around and made one for you if you'd like it, feel free to email me. marlanajill@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteIf it isn't your style or you absolutely hate it, then please don't feel obligated to use it. I can change fonts, colors or whatever you like.
Blessings,
✿Marlana
Lil' Country Kindergarten
I don't know if you saw my last comment or not, but I'd be happy to email you the header I made for you. Just send me an email. marlanajill@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete:) Marlana
Lil' Country Kindergarten