As I've been planning an upcoming shower for a friend, I've come across so many neat and creative ideas! There are so many talented people in this world, I tell you...
Looks like we've been visiting the same blogs and websites! My cousin got married a few weeks ago and it was a very intimate, casual affair. We all participated and made some of these very projects to make the day very beautiful. Your post is great. Thanks for sharing.
Hello from Kansas City! Chris and I had our first baby, Peyton, in August 2014 and are documenting our adventures as new parents for our friends and family here. Enjoy! :)
Looks like we've been visiting the same blogs and websites! My cousin got married a few weeks ago and it was a very intimate, casual affair. We all participated and made some of these very projects to make the day very beautiful. Your post is great. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteMegan, Love the blog! Can't wait to see some of these idea in person!
ReplyDeleteLeah