Thursday, July 7, 2011

First EVER Clothing Project!: Elastic Banded Skirt

A good friend of mine, Jen, and I have many things in common... we both love our dog(s), both teachers, and most of all... both into crafting!  She came over today and we got to work. 

Her battle (well, easy for her!) was a runner for her kitchen table.

My battle (for real) was this elastic banded skirt I saw over @ Ruffles and Stuff


(this is her picture above)

I got to work following her tutorial and appreciated the pictures being the visual learner that I am...

And ended up with this! Not perfect, but what do you think?  The whole project costed about 12 bucks. *everything bought from JoAnns- 40% off coupon+15% teacher discount*



Scout: "What in the world is she doing now..."

Took me a long time to do but I think it came out okay!! Now onto this...

Crepe Paper Wreath from A Glimpse Inside








2 comments:

  1. Now that's a great skirt. Go you!!
    Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Great skirt! I'm a new follower from Social Parade Friday Hop! Please check out my new blog http://aboutamom.com :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)