Are you ready for an incredible and incredibly easy recipe that seriously tastes gourmet? I cant't take any credit for this, as it comes from my great Aunt Rosalie. :)
It's called "Sonoran Salad" and it is to DIE for...
Ingredients:
- 1 large head romaine lettuce (I opted for a mixed greens bag)
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1 large avocado sliced
- 6 slices bacon fried and crumbled
- 3 oz feta
- 1 medium red onion chopped
Dressing Recipe:
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tsp sugar
- pepper to taste
Put all ingredients ontop of salad in a pretty rainbow like row and ta-da! Best sald you've ever had. We are addicted here at the Coffey House.
Speaking of food addictions, a friend from small group introduced me to this incredible lemon chicken orzo dish. I had never had orzo and oh my goodness is it heavenly.
Thanks, Kandace! ;)



That salad looks amazing! Anything with avocados and bacon has to be good! Thanks for the recipe.
ReplyDelete~Meredith
Keen on Kindergarten