Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Spanish Style Shrimp Pasta Recipe

On the table tonight at the Coffey house...

click above for recipe



I've made this twice now and it is deeeelicious. Easy, too. :)

Teacher Talk: The past 2 days have been exhausting and borderline depressing as I've spent a total of 6 1/2 hours in my room between yesterday and today.  Once I get in there, it's like I can't leave.  It's finally starting to come together and I will be posting pics as soon as it is presentable. :)  We go back August 12th so my goal is to not FEEL like I've been living there all summer (which at times.. I have..).  Scheduled a sewing machine lesson for next week and am going to do my massage that Chris gave me for my master's graduation all the way back in December...!

What are you doing before starting back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)