Welcome! :)
Left my camera at school for Cultural Arts Day tomorrow w/my Kinders so will post this weekend!
A quick intro for my visitors: My name's Megan, I'm almost 24, teach full-day K with a beyond-challenging group of 23, live in the Kansas City area, am a semi-newlywed, and mom to a yellow lab, Scout. I post about my life, recipes, crafts, and teaching ramblings/ideas. Hope you'll follow! Leave me some info about yourself. :)



Just doing the STM blog hop. How sweet to be teaching the little guys in Kindergarten. Come on by my blog and follow back.
ReplyDeleteHi, Megan! Nice to meet you :)
ReplyDeleteBtw, do you want to gain more blog followers? Then come on and join my "Swap Followings" Linky Party. This is an excellent opportunity for every blogger to meet other bloggers, follow them, and be followed in return. How does this work? Just simply "swap your following" which goes like this, "I follow your blog so please follow mine."
When you decide to join, click http://www.homemakeronadime.com/2011/01/swap-followings-linky-party-012411.html and this will lead you to our party. It'll end on Friday at 11:59 pm and if you miss that, please come join us on Monday at 5 pm, PST.
Bring your best virtual smile, be prepared to meet great bloggers, and see you there! :)
Following you now from this hop. I use to teach Kindergarten. Well, prek - 8th grade. That was until I had my third child. I miss it so........
ReplyDeleteCome visit my blog at www.classifiedmom.com. Maybe you can get some idears for your classroom?
Following you from the Friday hops! I hope you stop back by and follow too. Please be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you do. Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteMommy Kerin
http://hergoodintentions.blogspot.com