Oh my goodness- I received the biggest honor from Liz over at Sage and Cocoa! The stylish blogger award! Woo hoo! It's always fun to hear from a follower that you didnt even know read your blog- oh how I love the blogging world.
Have you been awarded? What do you do now??
1. Thank the person who awarded you and link them back in your post.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 10 other new found bloggers.
4. Contact each blogger to let them know they’ve received the award; and let the ‘giver’ know you accepted the award.
As part of this award, I have to share 7 random facts about myself and pass it along to 10 fellow bloggers . Oh my, where do I start:
- I was born in Dallas, Texas.
- I don't like milk- but will gladly drink chocolate milk, 1% preferably. Tastes like a milkshake. :)
- I am a dog fanatic- I love my yellow lab, Scout.
- I teach full-day Kindergarten and am exhausted. But happily exhausted, depending on the day.
- I love big-band era music, like Frank Sinatra.
- I can not stand football- pronbably the only American other than my Granddad that feels this way.
- I met Mr. Rogers when I was four at my grandparents' church- talk about a dream come true!
Now time to pass this wonderful award to some talented blog friends!
Stylish Bloggers
Congratulations! Be sure to check out these 10 amazing blogs. Thank you again to Liz for this award- I am honored! :)
Have you been awarded? What do you do now??
1. Thank the person who awarded you and link them back in your post.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 10 other new found bloggers.
4. Contact each blogger to let them know they’ve received the award; and let the ‘giver’ know you accepted the award.



Yahoo! This is Polly's first award! Thank you for thinking of us!
ReplyDeleteYou seriously made my heart melt! Thanks for choosing me to get this award :) I feel that same way, finding an amazing blog that I didn't know follewed me .
ReplyDeleteI got the fonts from the design templates on blogger. Go to your dashboard and click on "design", "template designer " and then "advanced". You can choose different fonts for each part of your blog layout.
Hope you're having a nice weekend :)
Hadar
Dear one of MY favorite bloggers:
ReplyDeleteThanks!!!! :) You're the best...and I loved learning more about you. I don't like football either!! :)
Have a wonderful weekend!! :)
Christina
Congratulations! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteI love Big Band music too - ever since I played harp on a cruise ship and the main band played a ton of Big Band. I talk about Frankie now, to many folks' great embarrassment.
I also don't like football.
Thank you for choosing me to win this award! I didn't even know you read my little bit of the blogosphere!
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you. What a sweetie you are. I also hate football, but watch the super bowl because of the commercials.
ReplyDeleteYou really are awesome!! My oldest is 3 years old, and I have an 11 month old as well. :) I'm glad you accepted!
ReplyDeleteThank you Thank you! awards are so much fun :)
ReplyDelete