Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Shopping Bargains

Oh how I love Joann's, Michaels, and Hobby Lobby... (especially that Michael's is now offering 15% off for teachers all the time!)

While out this afternoon, I found three cute little things- well, two- haha can't count the corn handle things.
The pocket organizer I'll use at school- I always wanted something small to carry around.
We've been in major need of these corn holders- they were 70% off- my style.
And to feed my bird obsession, salt and pepper shakers at 60% off- 3 bucks.

CUTE.

And to make things worse, I was at Mardel's in the teacher section and found an entire AREA of OWL STUFF...!!!! So I am seriously considering doing an owl theme in my room, at least for the beginning of the year. :) I already have this for ourstide my room:


(above is an example I found online)

Have you found any good bargains lately?

6 comments:

  1. I just bought that same BB set yesterday at Lakeshore for my room! I am now on the hunt for a couple more things and then I just have to wait til I can set it up! They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those birds are adorable. I love all those stores too :) I am always looking for ideas from the stores!! :)

    enjoy your day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a package of those sticky flags for marking pages, in several colors for $1 at my local podunk dollar store. There are 250 sheets in a pack so I bought 2! Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize Michaels gave 15% discount to teachers everyday. Do you just tell them or bring in your badge?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make sure you don't miss Mardel's 20% off sale July 21st!!! At the store or online...EVERYTHING educational 20% off! It is my favorite day!!

    Kindergarten Is A Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does the white picket fence come with this bulletin board set? I am going to do an owl theme for my classroom this year.

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)