Following from Tag Along Tuesday! No tips on how to make them but I received some from a friend when I was pregnant and they were baby themed...very cute gift idea! Christine/Justicecw from Cute Stuff http://justicecwscutestuff.blogspot.com
Found you on tues tag along. Tip for the bubbles. I made them too awhile back but without magnets. Small pictures from magazine clippings, trimmed to fit the back of the glass then carefully use an old soft paint brush and paint Elmers white glue on the back of the paper. leave to dry at least 24 hours and don't get wet. you might have to use a bit of epoxy to glue on a magnet. Good luck. Lil
Oh I just love these bubble magnets. I hope you share how you make these if you find out. These would add so much to anyone's frige collection. Great share.
These are super cute! Can't wait to find out how to make them!
By the way, I just wanted to let you know I'm having a Gussy giveaway at my blog ($20 shop credit)! Gussy makes super cute bags, totes, diaper bag, laptop bags, accessories, etc.! You have lots of chances to win the giveaway here: http://piggybankdating.blogspot.com/2010/05/its-gussy-giveaway.html
I LOVE making bubble magnets! The biggest key to success I have found is using glue that dries really clear, so that the image under the glass looks beautiful and not gummy. The best glue I have found that dries really clear and doesn't mar the images I found from a seller on etsy - Sun and Moon Crafts. I have a quickie tutorial on my blog at http://domiciledesigns.blogspot.com/2010/03/to-do-tuesday.html I have used a lot of collage images with scrapbook letters to spell out family members names and glued them to picture frames - They are COMPLETELY addictive, once you start, you can't stop. Also, the Dollar Tree carries clear glass in both round and square flattened marbles if you get tired of circles. You end up only being able to use about half of the ones from the Dollar Tree, but its a dollar for a pound of flattened marbles so its still cheaper than Michaels or JoAnns and I use the ones with scratches and bubbles as vase filler. Happy Crafting!!
Hello from Kansas City! Chris and I had our first baby, Peyton, in August 2014 and are documenting our adventures as new parents for our friends and family here. Enjoy! :)
Following from Tag Along Tuesday! No tips on how to make them but I received some from a friend when I was pregnant and they were baby themed...very cute gift idea! Christine/Justicecw from Cute Stuff
ReplyDeletehttp://justicecwscutestuff.blogspot.com
Hey...saw you on Tuesday Tag-along, but I've been following you for about a week now, and I love it!! :-D
ReplyDelete~ Marlessa
http://southernloves.blogspot.com/
Found you on tues tag along. Tip for the bubbles. I made them too awhile back but without magnets. Small pictures from magazine clippings, trimmed to fit the back of the glass then carefully use an old soft paint brush and paint Elmers white glue on the back of the paper. leave to dry at least 24 hours and don't get wet. you might have to use a bit of epoxy to glue on a magnet. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteLil
Those are adorable. You can make pendants similar to that, too, though I haven't tried yet!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower from Tuesday Tag-Along!
waterwaif
http://waterwaif.blogspot.com
Those are cute. Let us know how it turns out!!
ReplyDeleteYes- if you find out, i would love to know! these are really cute
ReplyDeleteOh I just love these bubble magnets. I hope you share how you make these if you find out. These would add so much to anyone's frige collection. Great share.
ReplyDeletehttp://hauplight.blogspot.com/
Following from TTA, Look forward to reading more of your blog.
ReplyDelete~Michele
http://praisinggirl.blogspot.com/
Stopping by from Tuesday Tag-Along. I'm already a follower via Google Friend Connect. Come visit us at www.couponsaregreat.net!
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome !When you find out how to make them I'm all ears!
ReplyDeleteThese are super cute! Can't wait to find out how to make them!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I just wanted to let you know I'm having a Gussy giveaway at my blog ($20 shop credit)! Gussy makes super cute bags, totes, diaper bag, laptop bags, accessories, etc.! You have lots of chances to win the giveaway here: http://piggybankdating.blogspot.com/2010/05/its-gussy-giveaway.html
I'm your newest follower from Tuesday Tag-Along, come follow me too!
ReplyDeletefrugalformyfriends.blogspot.com
I LOVE making bubble magnets! The biggest key to success I have found is using glue that dries really clear, so that the image under the glass looks beautiful and not gummy. The best glue I have found that dries really clear and doesn't mar the images I found from a seller on etsy - Sun and Moon Crafts. I have a quickie tutorial on my blog at http://domiciledesigns.blogspot.com/2010/03/to-do-tuesday.html
ReplyDeleteI have used a lot of collage images with scrapbook letters to spell out family members names and glued them to picture frames - They are COMPLETELY addictive, once you start, you can't stop. Also, the Dollar Tree carries clear glass in both round and square flattened marbles if you get tired of circles. You end up only being able to use about half of the ones from the Dollar Tree, but its a dollar for a pound of flattened marbles so its still cheaper than Michaels or JoAnns and I use the ones with scratches and bubbles as vase filler. Happy Crafting!!
I'm follower #93--your newest follower from Tag A Long Tuesday. I'd love you to visit me: http://jonbonjovious.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteSo when you make those magnets let me know! I want to learn too!!
ReplyDeleteHey there :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower from Tuesday Tag Along. I hope you'll stop by and follow me too.
http://mylifewithratsandmore.blogspot.com
I made some of these ages ago...I think just plain white glue that dries clear will work great. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteoh MY
ReplyDeleteyou have no idea how ecstatic I am right now!
Me and my future sister-in-law are going to make them TODAY!
and Im SO excited!!
xoxo
bB
I just came over from Keeping it Simple and I'm glad I found you! Your blog looks fun! I am a Kansas City gal too :)
ReplyDeleteYour bubble magnets turned out really cute! I posted some on my blog that I made from photos. They make great gifts.
Hope you have a great weekend!