Thursday, May 27, 2010

my first blog swap! check out kaysi from keeping it simple




Hello everyone! I am super excited to be here with you today!! Megan is super creative and has a lot of fun stuff at her blog!!




Let me introduce myself, I'm Kaysi




Keeping It Simple
Here are a few things about me:
I am the mother of three boys, ages 5, 3 and 1
I have been married to an amazing man for 6 years
I love chocolate!!
I love color, green is my favorite but brown and blue are up there
I like to keep things simple, not overdo them
When I get a spare moment, I love to craft or look at crafts
I enjoy singing and dancing






Each day of the week, I have something different.
Motivate me Monday, that's where I have link party and you get to show me all the cute things that you have done.
Tutorial Tuesday, I give a tutorial of a craft that I have done
Whatever Wednesday, this is my day that I put anything up.
Scrapbook Thursday, this is the day that I post a scrapbook idea or give a scrapbook tip
Fridays are the days that I do Blog swaps with other bloggers.


Here are a few things that you can see at my blog:














Thanks Megan for doing this swap with me, it's been fun!

Smart and Trendy MomsThe Girl Creative
FollowMeFridays
”Friday-Follow.com”

13 comments:

  1. Following from Social Parade! :)

    http://cheeriosandtricycles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up!! I am following:) Have a great day!
    Jennette
    Smart and Trendy Moms
    http://www.smartandtrendymoms.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, following you from New Friend Friday :)
    Hope you can pop over & follow my blog, too!
    http://www.shoppergal.com/

    Have a great weekend!
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy NEW Friday Follow! Your crafts are great!! Love the Spring letters. I'm following you now with both of my blogs. Stop by when you get a chance!

    Have a great weekend!

    Tree (aka Mother of Pearl)
    Mother of Pearl It Is
    Mommies Faves Top Sites and Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have such a sunshine-y blog :)

    from the treehouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by via the Social Parade.

    It's nice to meet you :) I'm now Following your blog.

    Have a Great Holiday Weekend!

    Jill @ Frugal Plus

    http://frugalplus.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey there. new follower from following Fridays , you have a great blog !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kaysie, I love that reversable skirt. It reminds me of those pants Ceely (I think, Whoopie Goldberg's character) made in the "Color Purple". Wow! I love it. I made of note of your Tuesday Tutorials over on your blog. Thanks!

    Haupi
    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now following your lovely blog, from new Friend Friday.
    http://blommi.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hiii
    I am your newest follower and would looove a follow back Thanks!!
    http://stashmama.blogspot.com/
    Btw I loove your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping by from Friday Follow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Following from Follow Me Friday. :) I hope you can visit and follow me as well!! Have a great weekend!

    http://theartsymom.tk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, thanks so much for flying with us on Friday Follow! I'm following you now. Love your blog.

    I'm running late but here I am.

    Tami
    www.heartsmakefamilies.com

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)