shrimp scampi recipe to come tomorrow! too late to post tonight! :)
also, upcoming project for tomorrow...
'thank you' picture frames for my room moms in my class (i'm a teacher)
have a great tuesday and be looking for a new post tomorrow!
*THANK YOU for visiting my blog!*



Following you from Tuesday Tag Along. Shrimp Scampi is my absolute fave! Can't wait to see the recipe!
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting! hope to see you again soon!
ReplyDeleteyou had me at shrimp scampi! I love the pics and
ReplyDeletethe recipes keep it cominng! I found you on the tag along tuesday at twee poppets if you have
a moment please stop by and visit me at
www.scrapaddict4sure.com
Hi Megan,
ReplyDeleteI'm visiting from Tuesday Tag Along,,and have become a follower. I love crafting,thrifting and recipes also..so I know I'll enjoy my visits with you. I have a recipe as well that I share with 2 friends..I hope you visit and follow there as well..it's just plain home cookin from family and friends..
http://sueskitchen.blogspot.com/
http://lacenribbonroses.blogspot.com/
I'm following you from Tuesday Tag Along!
ReplyDeletehttp://simplystacie.net/