Friday, May 14, 2010

versatile blogger award

So Anne from Anne's Antics was sweet enough to honor me with this AWARD! AHH! My first one! :) So now what do I get to do? Pass it on, of course!


For this award, I have to...

1. Thank the person who gave me the award- Check! Thanks, Anne! :)
2. Share 7 things about myself:
  1. I teach Kindergarten
  2. I'm new to the cooking world- I love pasta dishes and anything Mediterranean
  3. I love dark chocolate, esp. Dove brand
  4. I am a garage saling junky- including thrift stores
  5. I was born in Dallas
  6. I love to play piano
  7. I love Sonic Happy Hour
And 3. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers who I have recently discovered and I think are fantastic!(in no particular order) Contact the bloggers I have picked and let them know about their award. Congrats to the winners! Pay it forward! 

This has definitely inspired me to make my own award. I'll be brainstorming that. Also brainstorming a blog hop idea! Ideas or suggestions?

Have a great start to your weekend- we're off to the Plaza! :) Good ol' Kansas City!


5 comments:

  1. oh dear i'm so happy. my very first!!! you can check it out here: http://florysblogroll.blogspot.com/

    i know now what to post next! gonna pass it on too! thanks a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the award and thank you for giving the award to me. I am so greatful... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I'm stopping over just like ya asked LOL Now I'm your newest follower. Happy FF Hope ya have fun in Kansas City.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping in and looking around from Follow Friday! And just became your newest follower! Yea! Hope you stop by and return the favor!

    My blog www.remodelaholic.com is all about interior design and remodeling there are some great tutorials so you can get the look you want on a budget! We also have a party every Friday to show off your stuff! And Sunday for Recipes links.

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)