Wednesday, May 12, 2010

*easy pleasing meatloaf from kraftfoods*

Easy Pleasing Meatloaf


(courtesy of kraftfoods.com!)

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Serves: 8  (or serves two with lots of left overs for to take to work!) :)



What You Need!

  • 2 lb. lean ground beef 1 pkg. (6 oz.)
  • STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
  • 1 cup water
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce, divided (I used Kansas City's JackStack BBQ Sauce)


Make It!

*HEAT oven to 375°F.




1. PLACE meat, stuffing mix, water, eggs and 1/4 cup barbecue sauce in bowl.
2. MIX just until blended.
3. SHAPE into loaf in 13x9-inch baking dish.

4. TOP with remaining barbecue sauce. Bake 1 hour or until done (160ºF).


This is the easiest recipe of all times I am telling you. My husband loves it. You can easily substitute different things into it- for example, I made the mistake of buying CORNBREAD stuffing mix instead of CHICKEN... and it tasted fine. So. Be creative. :) Let me know if you try it!





5 comments:

  1. hola! your meatloaf looks great! How did your interview go the other day??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's different about JackStack barbeque sauce that you couldn't just use Kraft's. But Wow does it look good!! I'll try it, minus the JackStack, later on this week if I can. I like familiar recipes with slight changes.

    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan! I'm giving you the Versatile Blogger award! I'll be posting all the info later this evening on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE my Kraftfood.com e-mail newsletters!!

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)