Monday, May 10, 2010

marketing monday!

MarketingMondays
(click this button above to see some other AWESOME blogs!)
 
Happy Monday! Welcome to my blog! :)
 
Upcoming things this week to look for.... I finished up my second session of master's classes so I have a week BREAK! :) therefore, i will have time to try some new recipes and to share some old favorites!
 
later today... look for:
 
shrimp scampi (going to search for a low fat recipe, if that's possible!)
 
 
later this week.... look for:
  • opefully a craft! we'll see!
easy-pleasing meatloaf- husband LOVES!
  • spinach and cheese stuffed *healthy* manicotti 
  •  
 
 
 
your comments are appreciated! especially suggestions for our living room! (see picture on post below)
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you are cooking! The manicotti looks wonderful! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be back for the low cal shrimp scampi and your craft ideas or projects. Enjoy your break. I like the small white table with your pictures and love signs, but haven't a clue what to suggest for your livingroom. Not really my forte. I'll be back soon.
    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)