goodbye, room. :(
wow, today was bittersweet! i'm so excited for my kids to start first grade but it was pretty sad to see them go. especially when i know i won't get to see them in the halls next year (won't be at my same school).
i got some wonderful gifts- some i will post later! here's a sneak peak- are these unreal? christopher elbow chocolates. http://www.elbowchocolates.com/we watched the DVD i made- recap of the year. not many dry eyes!
happy wednesday. :)
PS: i will be trying this recipe sometime soon!: Greek Salad


One more week for my little guy and he's done with kinder!!!!! I can't believe it either, SANTA MARIA=0( Looks like the kids had a great time.
ReplyDeleteHave a great night,
xoxo,
Carol
You are a wonderful teacher...those kiddos were lucky to have you this year!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of fun with the kids! I am a new follower from Welcome Wednesday, so glad to have found your blog. Hope you have a wonderful evening!
ReplyDeleteEloise
Mommy2TwoGirls
http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/
those chocolates looked so good! I'm following from WW please follow back:)
ReplyDeletehttp://littlebittyspicecakes.blogspot.com/
My mom used to teach kindergarten. Like you, she always had mixed emotions when the year was over.
ReplyDeleteI'm visiting from TAT. Stop by sometime if you get a chance.
This is so sweet!! I cannot wait to start teaching!! :-D
ReplyDelete~ Marlie
http://southernloves.blogspot.com/