I made a button! :) Learning how to make it accesible to others now. Hopefully it will work.
Look to the right for my button and please let me know if it works- *crossing my fingers!!*
TGIF! :)
to any new visitors: thank you for visiting coffeyhouse! :) i am relatively new to the blogging world (thus my attempt to make a button!) but i blog mainly about crafts, cooking, life in general. i'm 23, a kindergarten teacher, and a newlywed with a large yellow lab puppy, scout. things are very interesting around here. lol thanks for stopping by!!





Fun blog! Little bit of everything. . . love it! Thanks for stopping by mine!
ReplyDelete♥ Aleesha
Visiting from New Friend Friday!! I'm new as well and have my buttons going up next week. I love this entire blogworld and all the exploring and finding new and fun ideas to create!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the button...that is something on my to do list. I just keep putting it off because I am not computer saavy!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog! I found you at New Friend Friday and am your 70th follower! Congrats on the button. That is also on my to-do list, but there's so much creative pressure involved that I'm a little overwhelmed by it! I'd love it if you could stop by and visit my blog if you have a chance!
ReplyDeleteOK, please dish!!! HOW did you make your cute blog button and figure out the HTML code??? I've been dying to make one for months now! If it's easier, feel free to email! Gracias!!
ReplyDeletechelsieholste@gmail.com
Love!!
Darn...I put the button on my blog, but when I clicked on it, it just took me to a site with a thumbnail version of your button. :o( and it looked SO cute on my blog!! Has anyone else had success??
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteThis is my kind of blog. =)
Have a lovely weekend!
Thanks for visiting my blog!! Great job on the button... Still trying to figure out one for my blog... BUT I am working on gettting set up for a linky party.. So come on back and check it out... Hopefully it wont be too long from now.... Have a great weekend!! :O)
ReplyDeletei wish i could do that also! stumbled across your blog thru follow me friday! pls follow back!
ReplyDeleteHi - I am stopping over from friday follow!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog, your button is great!
I gave you a shout out on my post if you want to check it out!
http://guiltyofgossip.blogspot.com/2010/05/its-friday-its-tradition.html
Hi. New follower and congrats on your great button! Hope you visit my blog also. Looking forward to it.
ReplyDeleteyour newest follower from friday follows
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm from Friday Follow and stopped by. I'm your newest follower. I like your blog!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday Follow. Following you from www.safehomehappymom.com
ReplyDeleteCome on over whenever you get a chance.
Blessing @ Safe Home Happy Mom
Following from Friday Follow.Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteyour buttons look great! It took me 5 hours (yes, 5) to make my first button link! I thought I was going to need therapy afterwards! glad i found your blog today - cute! -diane
ReplyDelete