Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday Tag-Along!

Tuesday Tag-Along

Welcome to CoffeyHouse blog! :)

I have been slow the past few days getting anything creative posted on here but I promise things are coming! I'm a full time Masters student and teacher so with May and the wrap up of classes, things are CRRRAZY....! 

I appreciate you stopping by!

My upcoming goal: learn how to sew on the sewing machine! I want to learn to make pillow slip covers and cute totes! If you have any *easy* ideas, please share!

3 comments:

  1. Visiting from Tuesday Tag-Along! I hopped over from The Two Savvy Sisters Blog and am so happy that I did. I have become a follower, love your blog!

    Nicole @ TheTwoSavvySisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Poppin' in from Tuesday Tag to be your newest follower. Hope you can swing by mine! Have a great week!

    Bridgette Groschen
    The Groschen Goblins
    www.groschengoblins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping in from Tuesday Tag-Along to say hello! I'm your newest follower! Feel free to swing by my blog if you'd like!
    http://mrscamerahappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)